Wild Wellness, Soulful Self-care +
Yoga retreat by the ocean.
~ Live your shine and connect to your true nature
Re-wilding is the mission for 2021. We are eager to answer the call of the wild more than ever and feel alive. Together we tap into the DIVINE CODE of nature with yoga, meditation, inspiring workshops, outdoor activities and soulful self-care.
Your Shine Yoga Retreat includes:
May 30th – June 5th, 7 days / 6 nights
- 2 x Daily morning Yoga, Detox Flow & afternoon/evening Yin or Gentle Flow Yoga (Anusara and Tantric inspired Vinyasa Yoga) or meditation + Pranayama (Breathwork)
- 2 classes will be in a workshop style. 1 x “Asana Lab ~ to learn all important Asana’s and their physical & energetic benefit”. 1 x “Create the love ~ Exploring the Wisdom of Emotions workshop” Time for self-reflection and increasing vitality.
- Stunning secret beaches and special energy places. Hiking and exploring the wild beautiful coast for e.g. breathtaking Praia do Ursa
- Day trip to Sintra’s castles or the Portguese surfers paradise, village of Ericeira with a perfect mix between tradition and surf culture.
- One afternoon is “Yoga free” to explore more of the surroundings
- Anke and team as dedicated international teachers/mentor/ friend who will be there with you, during the whole retreat.
- 6 nights in gorgeous rooms / shared double / twin / single occupancy. Exclusive use of Retreat villa incl. Pool, Gym, Spa and use of sports equipment like Surfboards, Bikes etc.
- 6 x full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Surf lessons
- Time in nature
- Spa treatments, Massages
- Group activities, shared real life experiences with new friends
Central Portugal, Close to Sintra, Playa Grande + Ericeira
Ocean front with the best view for sunset.
Only 45 km from Lisbon international airport!
Location – WHAT DO I HAVE FOR YOU?
A top location! This Boho chic design villa has stunning will make your heart beat faster and has views of Sintra’s castles on one side & wide grassland and the ocean on the other side. The house offers private or shared rooms, gym, amazing views, jacuzzi, sauna, steam bath, chill-out areas, and a huge outside area with swimming pool. Two dedicated areas to practice Yoga (inside and outside areas) to enjoy this sacred practice under any conditions. All of this located just 3 minutes from the ocean.
Feel connected, free and relaxed
This retreat offers you an utterly amazing experience that you won´t forget.
Just imagine; spending 7 days in community with an awesome group, share real life experiences, having a lot of fun, close to stunning beaches, a gorgeous villa that you call home incl. Yoga studio, special designed Yoga classes daily, dropping into your body and increase your well-being, exploring the depth of your mind, gaining clarity and unleasing potential that is within you to come alive (for those seeking a transformation or a new chapter in life). The the tools of Yoga and an empowering group will be a catalyst for transformation and growth.
When ever you want, exploring stunning landscape, hiking along the coastline and inhaling the wild air, visiting a fairyland in Sintra’s castles, exploring Portuguese culture or having fun in Ericeira or Lisbon and surf and so much more.
- Give yourself the time and space to unwind, relax and re-charge.
- Feel fit, vibrant and happy
- Explore a new culture and breathtaking nature
- Allow yourself to go on an adventure
- Disconnect from the everyday stressors in life
- Become still and listen to the voices within.
- Transform into the most alive and passion filled version of yourself
- Surf, flow and play
- Shine brighter from the new connections and friendships with the like-minded, inspiring people you’ll meet
All this whilst immersing yourself in an exquisite yoga and meditation practice
You’ll feel relaxed, grounded and ‘at home’ in no time. The lovely rooms are decorated and designed carefully with special attention to details in order to offer an idyllic accommodation experience. Get immersed in this Boho Style home in nature and feel like a wellness warrior in no time. Relax and have the best rest after a wonderful day.
We offer different kinds of rooms in order to fit all your needs:
Suites, double rooms, twins and the `Sex in the City-Room´- 4 person room suite (with a walk-in closet Carrie Bradshaw could have only dreamed about…) Perfect for solo traveling females.
For details please send an e-mail to Anke.
TIME SCHEDULE (example):
Sunday, May 30th arrival day.
- Retreat starts at 4 pm / Check-in
- Welcome / Get together & opening ceremony
- 5.00 pm: Afternoon Yoga Session / Grounding & heart opening
- 7.30/8.00 pm: Group dinner
Monday: (daily example / subject to change)
- 8.30 am Morning energizing Yoga session
- 10.00-10.30 am breakfast
- Free time ~ beach, hiking, biking, surfing, relaxing in the villa, lot´s of options like day trips to Sintra (stunning castles and culture), Ericeira (world surf capital of Portugal) Playa Grande (gorgeous sunsets), Cabo de Roca (stunning cliffs and hikes) or simply sit in wellness, relax and enjoy the ocean view
- 1.00 / 2.00 pm: Light lunch
- 5.00/5.30 pm: Afternoon/ Restorative Yoga / Meditation or workshop (2x workshops during the retreat)
- 7.30/8.00 pm: Group dinner
Saturday, June 05th, departure day, Check out: 12 pm
- 09.00 am Morning Yoga Flow
- Closing Ceremony
- 10.30 am breakfast
- Check out
We start the retreat on a Sunday to allow some time to arrive in Portugal and if you want, add a few nights extra in Lisbon.
Would you like to know what others say?
“The Retreat was better than I can ever describe with words. The whole experience was full of joy, love, power, peace and beauty – and it made everyone in the group blossom. Anke is such an inspirational teacher and a wonderful person. A true gift for body and soul. I can’t wait to go back.”
Monica Klepp Bjerrum, May 2019
NOURISH your body and soul:
A balanced diet full of nutrients is crucial for a retreat and when you practice a lot of Yoga. We love nourishing meals and know that the food is the fuel, that moves your body.
Location and surroundings:
Portugal has a special grounded and down-to-earth energy. I am in love with the wild and nearly untouched country… particularly in June with its usually warm temperatures that add extra magic to the retreat. I have spent a lot of time here and know the area very well. Summer is the nicest time for a yoga retreat in Portugal 2020. This is why I have chosen to host this nourishing retreat here, in this perfect location in Ericeira.
Sintra is a small and very picturesque town full of castles and the vibe of another century and it is located in the hills surrounded by the most beautiful nature. You will feel like you have stepped into a fairy tale surrounded by colorful castles, amazing buildings and endless gardens. Unesco World Heritage since 1995.
What can I say of Lisbon, one of our favorite cities with so much charm and hidden gems in every corner, a place that invites you to walk and get lost into their streets, with countless viewpoints and places where you can breathe and feel the true life of Lisbon.
AND NOW. You wonder how you can be part of it?
Send me an e-mail for further details & prices. Rooms are limited and all individual. First come first served.
Let’s go where the wild things are, feel alive, happy and shine…
P.S: If you are still wondering if this retreat is for you.
Who is this retreat for?
- People who love yoga, a healthy, active lifestyle, nature, wild beaches and also love relaxing in the sun and be lazy by the pool or chill in our wellness area
- Those who want to feel alive, connect to their wild and share an amazing time with a great group of like minded new friends
- Those who want to level up; mentally, emotionally, energetically and spiritually
- Those who are curious to explore more about our mind and body connection and how this is holding us back to thrive fully and shine from within.
- Those who need some time-out, more time in nature and a shift out of their head and back into their body. All of us who have enough from being at home and isolated.
- Those ready to invest in their well-being and want to learn more about how use the mind / body connection, asana´s and overall explore more in their personal practice than in their usual 90 min class in the local studio or in front of Youtube.
- Those who want to practice with a real teacher, feel the empowering high vibe in the room and challenge you outside your comfort zone (yes, that’s where the magic happens)
- Those who are ready to ignite, to make a shift, or jumpstart their energy/attitude.
- Those who want to surf, spend time in the ocean and feel alive
- Those who are looking for inspiration, new friends, a great supporting community.
- Those who need a detox (digital – physical – mental) Life is just sometimes too overwhelming and we need to rest and just be to recharge our batteries.
- Those who want to simply relax, spoil themselves in this gorgeous Portuguese house in a perfect location, treat themselves with amazing food, the luxury of being taken care of, adventures in nature, culture Sintra or Yoga and fun in Ericeira… and so much more.