Yoga Retreat Portugal 2021
Together we tap into the divine code of our real nature with this unique experience. Yoga, empowering workshops, soulful self-care, ceremonies, celebrations, cultural escapes, surfing, coastal hikes and more adventure. You´ll love this Surf and Yoga Retreat Portugal 2021. It´s a truly epic experience. We create a space where the wild & wellness lovers can gather, enjoy an epic time, learn and grow in their Yoga practice and life.
Are you also eager to answer the call of the wild more than ever and feel alive? Do you want to strengthen your soul and feel more connected to spirit? Welcome! You’re in the right place.
Yoga Retreat Portugal 2021
Date: May 30th – June 5th, 2021
Yoga Retreat Portugal 2021 – included:
- 7 days / 6 nights in dream retreat villa by the ocean incl. pool, sauna, jacuzzi, indoor and outdoor Yoga space, gym. Beautiful boho style rooms (shared double / twin / single occupancy)
- Full board – 3 x daily delicious meals. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are a tasty and colourful blend of healthy fusion and portuguese cuisine
- 3-4 hours daily Yoga / Meditation / Pranayama / Mantra / Rituals. Classes are a blend of Tantra Hatha, Vinyasa Flow and Anusara inspired Yoga, combining the best elements of each style
- Mornings: Dynamic/Energizing/Detox
- Evenings: Yin/Restorative incl. candlelight classes for deep bliss
- 2 classes will be in a workshop style
- ‘Asana Lab’ deep dive into all important Asana’s and their physical & energetical benefits. Your chance to learn tips and tricks, 1:1 check and individual questions
- ‘Secret Wisdom of Emotions’ Workshop around the energetics of emotions in your body which navigate your life (conscious and unconscious). Learn to unlock and unblock them to life with better awareness and freedom
- Outdoor adventures like surfing, coastal hikes to stunning beaches e.g. breathtaking Praia do Ursa
- Cultural escapes to Sintra’s castles or the Portguese surfers paradise village of Ericeira, with a perfect mix between tradition and surf culture.
- One afternoon is “Yoga free” to explore more of the surroundings
- Anke and team as dedicated international teachers/mentor/ friend who will be there with you, during the whole retreat.
- Lot’s of fun and freedom and bonfires!
- Whole experience of Yoga Retreat Portugal 2021
- Surfing (Surfing lessons and board rental)
- Hikes, time in nature
- Spa treatments, Massages
- Cultural excursion into the fairyland of Sintra
- Group activities, shared real life experiences with new friends
*Intimate and exclusive group of like-minded people*
This retreat will be taught in English with German translation if required.
Feel connected, free and relaxed
This yoga retreat portugal 2021 offers you an utterly amazing experience that you won´t forget. It is designed to show you the way back to your core essence, that shining easeful self. Just imagine; spending 7 days with fresh new impulses, movements and relaxation, shared real-life experiences, support of a teacher and a small group of new friends, a stunning dream retreat villa, with all amenities to call home.
The combination of Yoga, time for meditation and inspiring spiritual practices will increase your well-being instantly. In depth Yoga classes, holistic coaching elements and workshops are designed to feel centered and re-charged. Knowing from experience the techniques you learn shift your perspective, you will vibrate in a higher place, which will be a catalyst for transformation and growth. Overall, the practice and insights will be gifting you with more clarity and inner peace.
- Feel fit, vibrant, inspired and happy
- Allow yourself to go on an adventure and feel alive
- Disconnect from the everyday stressors in life
- Give yourself the time and space to unwind, relax and re-charge
- Find clarity and understand the voices within
- Transform into the best version of yourself
- Surf, flow and play…yes, flow state is the ticket to the present moment (the place where happiness exists)
- Gift yourself a time-out and enjoy the sauna, pool, beach etc.
- Explore a new culture and breathtaking nature
- Shine brighter from the new connections and friendships with the like-minded, inspiring people you’ll meet.
NOURISH your body and soul:
A balanced diet full of nutrients is crucial for a retreat and when you practice a lot of Yoga. We love nourishing meals and know that the food is the fuel, that moves your body. In addition to food we re-charge on all nourishing things around us. You should know that Ericeira and the whole coastline around hour retreat villa is Portugal’s surfing paradise. So, regardless of your surfing ability, you’re more than welcome to try riding some waves. But whether your want to play in the ocean, on the beach or to silently enjoy the magical coastal views, one thing is certain. It will give you energy and nourish your body and soul.
Location – WHAT DO I HAVE FOR YOU?
A top location! A bohemian style retreat villa with pool, sauna and stunning views of Sintra’s castles on one side & wide grassland and the ocean on the other side. The much loved villa is exclusive, only for our small group, nestled in the national park and surrounded by beautiful natural scenery. Mother nature is putting on a light, for sunset which can be enjoyed with front row seats from the terrace. In order to appreciate this unique experience even more we are providing you with a safe container to connect deeply with the elements, other women and yourself. We share all good vibes of this laid-back location. In addtion to that the house offers all sorts of wellness ammedities and room types, amazing views, jacuzzi, sauna, steam bath, gym, chill-out areas, fireplace and a huge outside area with swimming pool. Two dedicated areas to practice Yoga (inside and outside areas) to enjoy this sacred practice under any conditions. All of this located just minutes from the ocean. Check out these pictures from our last retreat.
You’ll feel relaxed, grounded and ‘at home’ in no time. The lovely rooms are designed with style special attention to details in order to offer an idyllic accommodation experience. Get immersed in this Boho Style home and feel like a wellness warrior in no time. Relax and have the best rest after a wonderful day.
We offer different kinds of rooms in order to fit all your needs:
Suites, double rooms, twins and the favorite female share `Sex in the City-Room´- (with a walk-in closet Carrie Bradshaw could have only dreamed about…) Perfect for solo traveling females. All rooms have either a balcony or terrace. We want to offer a luxe experience for an affordable price.
For details please send an e-mail to Anke.
Central Portugal, in perfect location between Playa Grande, Ericeira and Sintra (Unesco World Heritage since 1995).
Only 45 km from Lisbon international airport.
5 mins from the beach.
The famous area by the sea is blessed with some of the most facinating beaches in all Portugal. One of them is Praia do Ursa, where we’ll spend a day and which is ranked on the list of Portugals top 10 beaches. The country has a special grounded and down-to-earth energy, which makes it easy to fall in love with yourself and the surroundings once you’re there. Where you are is part of who you are, so we provide a beautiful environment to feel completely comfortable for this yoga retreat Portugal 2021. May and June is a beautiful time, with it’s warm temperatures that add extra magic. We know the area very well and had the best time in previous retreats. So we’re going back, to this nourishing place by the sea.
One of our favorites is the surfers paradise Ericeira, with a perfect mix between tradition and surf culture. Sintra is a very picturesque town full of castles and the vibe of another century and it is located in the hills surrounded by the most beautiful nature. You will feel like you have stepped into a fairy tale surrounded by colorful castles, amazing buildings and endless gardens. Also, you can see the castles from our house.
Daily TIME SCHEDULE (example):
Sunday, May 30th arrival day.
- Retreat starts at 4 pm / Check-in
- Welcome! Get together & opening ceremony
- 5.00 pm: Afternoon Yoga Session / Grounding & heart opening
- 7.30/8.00 pm: Group dinner
- 8.30 am Energizing Tantra Vinyasa Yoga session
- 10.30 am breakfast
- Free time ~ beach, hiking, biking, surfing, relaxing in the villa, group activities, lot´s of options like day trips to Sintra (stunning castles and culture), Ericeira (world surf capital of Portugal) Playa Grande (gorgeous sunsets), Cabo de Roca (stunning cliffs and hikes) or simply sit in wellness, relax and enjoy life.
- 1.00 / 2.00 pm: Lunch (flexible)
- 5.00 pm: Afternoon Yin Yoga / Pranayama / Meditation or Workshop (2x workshops during the retreat 1. Asana Lab 2. ‘Secret Wisdom of Emotions’ – energetic anatomy of their effects on our life)
- 7.30 pm: Sunset session / group dinner
Saturday, June 05th, departure day, Check out: 12 pm
- 09.00 am Morning Yoga Flow
- Closing Ceremony
- 10.30 am breakfast
Schedule can change depending on weather conditions and energy of the group. We’ll adapt to make the most of every day.
Anke is the lead teacher on this retreat. Her teaching is weaving in Vinyasa Flow, Anusara and Hatha Tantra Yoga methods. Honoring the ancient science with it´s magical spiritual wisdom and translating it in an understandable, empowering way for the modern practitioner. With this holistic approach and coaching elements, Anke cares about the ‘off the mat’ transformation to live a confident, wholesome life and thrive.
The accessible classes integrate the best elements of physical yoga, attention to mindful sequencing will guide you safely while still challenging you to move beyond your perceived boundaries. This unique style is powerful yet gentle, focusing on the flow of the breath, Bhanda activation, steady movement and the feeling of completeness. This retreat is your chance to experience the benefits of a deeper Yoga practice, ignite your own inner power, re-charge with energy (Prana), increase your vitality, health & radiance while pushing the reset button for your nervous system. The yoga/meditation/breathwork/workshop sessions in this retreat are designed to build on each to take you on a journey that is proven to be effective and of immense benefit to your body, mind and soul.
Manel Rodrigues is an international yoga teacher in Europe and the United States. He is the founder of Manu Yoga School. Native of Portugal, Manel grew up near the ocean with a deep love of surfing and being in the flow of life. He teaches for Wanderlust Festival Portugal or international Immersions and Teacher Trainings with clarity, grounded inspiration and intelligent sequencing that opens the creative flow.
Would you like to know what others say?
“The Retreat was better than I can ever describe with words. The whole experience was full of joy, love, power, peace and beauty – and it made everyone in the group blossom. Anke is such an inspirational teacher and a wonderful person. A true gift for body and soul. I can’t wait to go back.”
Monica Klepp Bjerrum, May 2019
Health and well-being of the group is priority. The spacious retreat villa is exclusive for our group, it is in a perfect location, surrounded by nature, without direct neighbors and with plenty of space to practice social distancing. Health, Hygiene and safety measures are in place. Activities and Yoga take places outside with fresh air as much as possible (we love nature, sun and fresh air). Important: all guests must show a negative PCR test result not older than 72 hours. Arrival at the villa and participation at the retreat is not permitted with any signs of Covid-19 symptoms. We expect everyone to be responsible and careful, so we can all have a carefree time. The goal is to enjoy this retreat energized, relaxed and happy.
AND NOW. You wonder how you can be part of it?
Send Anke an e-mail for further details & prices.
Next retreat, later this summer, September 26th – October 2nd. Safe the date!
Let’s go where the wild things are, rise & shine…
Still wondering if the retreat is for you?
It’s for you when you…
- Want to deep dive into the yoga practice to shape shift and enjoy the full benefits. With dedicated time you learn to get the most out of yoga so you can get the most out of life.
- Feel that your spark has fizzled out lately or it feels like your radiance is asleep on the couch past quarantine or lockdown.
- Crave to experience something new, feel alive, re-charge and have an amazing time.
- Are ready for a transformation in your life and you need the supporting power of a mentor and group to help you move forward.
- Want to level up; mentally, emotionally, energetically and spiritually and learn more about the ‘Wisdom of Emotions’.
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle, warm weather and love to walk barefoot.
- Want to ride waves in the ocean, surf and play on the beach.
- Love wellness, relaxing in the sun by the pool, sitting in soulful selfcare in the sauna or other cozy corners our retreat villa.
- Are curious to learn more about how to use the mind / body connection and overall explore more in a deep dive of personal practice than in a 60 min online class in front of YouTube.
- You are tired of the hamster wheel of open Chrome tabs, YouTube video’s, and daily overwhelm that this pandemic is causing
- Shift out of your head and back into your body.
- Want to enjoy the power of a supporting group, feel the empowering high vibe in the room and challenge you outside your comfort zone (yes, that’s where the magic happens).
- Simply want to have a good time and feel great. You´re invited to join our Shine Yoga Retreat Portugal 2021