Shine Yoga Retreat Portugal 2020
May 30th – June 5th
Live your shine and connect to your true nature
~ A wild wellness adventure.
Together we tap into the DIVINE CODE of nature with yoga, meditation, inspiring workshops, outdoor activities and soulful self-care.
Mindful Yoga, soulful self-care and culture in Portugal
May 30th – June 5th, 2020
Your Shine Yoga Retreat includes:
- 6 nights exclusive accommodation in very nice rooms / shared double / twin occupancy
- 6 x breakfast, 6 x vegetarian lunch, 6 x vegetarian dinner (all meals prepared by our private chef in the villa)
- 2 x daily morning Yoga, Detox Flow & afternoon/evening Yin or Gentle Flow Yoga (Anusara and Tantric inspired Vinyasa Yoga) or meditation + Pranayama (Breathwork)
- 2 classes in workshop style. 1 x “Asana Lab ~ to learn all important Asana’s and their physical & energetic benefits”. 1 x “Create the love ~ Exploring the Anatomy of emotions workshop”
- Exclusive use of our private retreat centre (Indoor / Outdoor Yoga space / Pool / Sauna / Whirlpool / bikes, fireplace and cozy luxurious areas to socialize and relax)
- Surfboards and gym equipment
- Stunning secret beaches and special energy places
- Singing around a bonfire
- Surf lessons
- Spa treatments, Massages
- Hiking and exploring the wild beautiful coastline
- Group activities in Sintra, Ericeira, Cascais, Playa Grande, Portguese night in Lisbon. Experience the magic of Sintra’s castles or the Portguese surfers paradise, village of Ericeira with a perfect mix between tradition and surf culture.
- and so much more
Central Portugal, in the fairyland between Lisbon, Sintra, Cascais and Ericeira
Only 30 km from Lisbon international airport!
Location – WHAT DO I HAVE FOR YOU?
A top location! Our private retreat house with all amenities and cozy urban zen style. This comfortable designer villa has stunning views of Sintra’s castles on one side & wide grassland and the ocean on the other side. The house offers private or shared rooms, gym, a vibe that’ll make you feel at home, amazing views, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam bath, chill-out areas, and a huge outside area with swimming pool. Two dedicated areas to practice Yoga (inside and outside areas) to enjoy this sacred practice under any conditions. All of this located just 3 minutes from the ocean.
Feel connected, free and relaxed
This retreat offers you an utterly amazing experience that you won´t forget.
Just imagine; spending 7 days close to stunning beaches, living in a very nice villa, practicing Yoga daily whilst breathing in every sunset, dropping into your body and increase your well-being, sitting quiet in the moment in meditation, gaining clarity, chilling in the pool, going into our private sauna when ever you want, exploring stunning landscape, hiking along the coastline and inhaling the wild air, visiting a fairyland in Sintra’s castles, exploring Portuguese culture or having fun in Ericeira or Lisbon and surf and so much more.
- Give yourself the time and space to unwind, relax and re-charge.
- Feel fit, vibrant and happy
- Explore a new culture and breathtaking nature
- Allow yourself to go on an adventure
- Disconnect from the everyday stressors in life
- Become still and listen to the voices within.
- Transform into the most alive and passion filled version of yourself
- Sit in wellness
- Surf, flow and play
- Shine brighter from the new connections and friendships with the like-minded, inspiring people you’ll meet
All this whilst immersing yourself in an exquisite yoga and meditation practice
You’ll feel relaxed, grounded and ‘at home’ in no time. The lovely rooms are decorated and designed carefully with special attention to details in order to offer an idyllic accommodation experience. Get immersed in our “boutique hotel” style rooms, relax and have the best rest after a wonderful day.
We offer different kinds of rooms in order to fit all your needs:
Suites, double rooms, twins, singles and a 4-person shared room with ensuite and a walk-in closet Carrie Bradshaw could have only dreamed about…
For details please send me and e-mail
TIME SCHEDULE (example):
Saturday, May 30th arrival day.
- Retreat starts at 4 pm. Welcome / Get together
- 4.30 pm: Afternoon Yoga Session by the pool
- 7.30 pm: Group dinner
Sunday: (daily example / subject to change)
- 8.30 am Morning energizing Yoga session
- 10.00 am breakfast brunch buffet
- Free time ~ beach, hiking, biking, surfing, relaxing in the villa, lot´s of options like day trips to Sintra (stunning castles and culture), Ericeira (world surf capital of Portugal) Playa Grande (gorgeous sunsets), Cabo de Roca, Lisbon etc. We are close to everything. The villa is stunning and perfect to sit in wellness or relax.
- 1 / 2 pm: Lunch
- 5.00/5.30 pm: Afternoon/ Restorative Yoga / Meditation or workshop (2x workshops during the retreat)
- 7.30/8.00 pm: Group dinner
Friday, June 05th, departure day, Check out: 11 am
- 8.00 am Morning Detox Flow Yoga
- 10.00 am breakfast brunch buffet
Would you like to know what others say?
“The Retreat was better than I can ever describe with words. The whole experience was full of joy, love, power, peace and beauty – and it made everyone in the group blossom. Anke is such an inspirational teacher and a wonderful person. A true gift for body and soul. I can’t wait to go back.”
Monica Klepp Bjerrum, May 2019
NOURISH your body and soul:
A balanced diet full of nutrients is crucial for a retreat and when you practice a lot of Yoga. We love nourishing meals and know that the food is the fuel, that moves your body. That´s why our chef will pay special attention in preparing delicious dishes with fresh and local products.
Location and surroundings:
Portugal has a special grounded and down-to-earth energy. I am in love with the wild and nearly untouched country… particularly in autumn with the golden, late summer light and usually warm temperatures that add extra magic to the retreat. I have spent a lot of time here and know the area very well. Late summer is the nicest time for a yoga retreat in Portugal 2020. This is why I have chosen to host this nourishing retreat here, in this perfect location between Lisbon, Sintra and Ericeira.
Sintra is a small and very picturesque city close to our retreat center and located in the hills surrounded by the most beautiful nature. You will feel like you have stepped into a fairy tale surrounded by colorful castles, amazing buildings and endless gardens. Unesco World Heritage since 1995.
What can I say of Lisbon, one of our favorite cities with so much charm and hidden gems in every corner, a place that invites you to walk and get lost into their streets, with countless viewpoints and places where you can breathe and feel the true life of Lisbon.
AND NOW. You wonder how you can be part of it?
Send me an e-mail for further details & prices. Rooms are limited and all individual. First come first served.
Let’s go where the wild things are, relax, connect and shine…
Anke & Team
P.S: If you are still wondering if this retreat is for you.
Who is this retreat for?
- For those who understand the importance of self-love, but need a little structure and guidance to make this habitual.
- Real people: people who love yoga, a healthy, active lifestyle, nature, wild beaches and also love relaxing in the sun and be lazy by the pool or chill in our wellness area
- Those who want to level up; mentally, emotionally, energetically and spiritually
- Those who want to connect to their own divine self and take time to reflect about our one and only precious life. Those who are curious to explore more about our mind and body connection and how this is holding us back to thrive fully and shine from within.
- Those who need some time-out, more time in nature and a shift out of their head and back into their body.
- Those ready to invest in their well-being and want to learn more about how use the mind / body connection, asana´s and overall explore more in their personal practice than in their usual 90 min class in the local studio or in front of Youtube.
- Those who are ready to ignite, to make a shift, or jumpstart their energy/attitude.
- Those who are looking for inspiration, new friends, a great supporting community.
- Those who need a detox (digital – physical – mental) Life is just sometimes too overwhelming and we need to rest and just be to recharge our batteries.
- Those who want to simply relax, spoil themselves in this gorgeous Portuguese house in a perfect location, treat themselves with amazing food, the luxury of being taken care of, personalized spa treatments, a garage full of toys like surfboards, table tennis, a gym, private sauna, jacuzzi and swimming pool, adventures in Lisbon, culture Sintra or Yoga and surf in Ericeira… and so much more.