// Yoga Vita
- December: 300 hrs advanced Teacher Training, with the Association for Yoga and Meditation in Rishikesh. This authentic Indian Yoga Academy course includes both traditional and modern style Yoga. Hatha, Asthanga, Power, Vinyasa Flow, Restorative and Iyengar Yoga including Pranayama, Philosophy, Meditation, Mantra, Music and Anatomy. Focus is on Yoga Therapy.
- July: 50 hrs, Tantra Shakti. The Power and Radiant Soul of Yoga – A Para Yoga Master Training with Yogarupa Rod Stryker in Bali / The Practice. Focus: Tantra, Bandha, Pranayama
- April: 50 hrs, Seat of the Teacher advanced training with Susanne Faith in Ibiza. Focus – Sequencing and defining teaching techniques with a powerful Anusara approach.
- 200 hrs, `Total Transformation Teacher Training´ with focus on the Anatomy of the Core (Core Strenght Vinyasa Yoga) with Sadie Nardini.
- Mantra workshops, therapeutic acro yoga training, more retreats, intensives, more teaching and practice, practice, practice
- Reiki 1 + 2. Attuned and certified by Magic of Reiki with Catherine Wheeler in Bali.
- Teaching around the world for e.g. at the Bali Silent Retreat, H2O Yoga and Meditation Center in Gili Air, 802 Yoga in San Sebastian, Caza Zen in Costa Rica, the Shala in Mexico.
- 200 hrs Vinyasa Flow and Anusara inspired Yoga Teacher Training with Reflections Yoga / New York in Costa Rica.
- Meditation and Pranayama Intensive with Clive Sheridan.
- 50 hrs Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Yoga Therapy Mallorca. A therapeutic intensive training.
- Focus: Anatomy, Facia, Meridian & Organ Theory (Chinese Medicine) using Yin Yoga as a healing approach for stress related illnesses.
- My Yoga journey began when I was in university. I needed something that would help me to cope with stress and keep me sane. Something that would help me to find stability, clarity and connection. More important I needed something that would answer me a few questions that couldn´t be answered in uni. Questions about how to live a great connected life with integrity and thrive. I practiced regularly for 11 years and attended various workshops, Yoga conferences etc. before I started teaching and sharing the wisdom of yoga.
Workshops, Intensives or other education
- Pranayama with Phil Lempke / Inside Yoga
- Iyengar und Power Yoga Intensive with Lance Schuler / Inspya Yoga several times within the last years.
- Mantra and Harmonium Workshop in Hamburg, regular Mantra singing at the Practice in Bali.
- Therapeutic Acro Yoga with Carlos Romero in Bali
- Postgraduate education with a Master in Media Management, intercultural Communication and Marketing.
In my teaching I incorporate many of the valuable and inspiring elements that I´ve learned from my amazing teachers like Yogarupa Rod Stryker, Lance Schuler, Katchie Ananda, Phil Lempke, Mirjam Wagner, Paula Tursi, Susanna Huebner, Nancy Goodfellow and Susanne Faith. A long the journey I got inspired by more great Yogi´s like Bryan Kest, Meghan Currie, Octavio Salvado and Simon Borg Oliver, to name a few.
I believe the best way to teach and share knowledge is after you have experienced and felt it on your own. That´s why I am forever grateful for all experiences I had in my life. I did spent the last 3 years in Costa Rica, Bali, Portugal or Ibiza and live a balanced Yoga life. I truly have something to offer and I feel authentic in my sharing of what I’ve learned. Yoga is a never-ending learning experience. That makes it so delicious to keep on learning and exploring more of what this ancient tradition has to offer.
That´s what I would like to share with you! Let´s connect and share some good vibes.