detox, yoga and spirit retreat
8 days / 7 nights
May 8th – 15th, 2020
The goal of this extraordinary Detox Yoga Retreat is to provide a sacred space for physical, mental and spiritual renewal and detoxification. Get touched and inspired in many ways. Late summer on the Mediterranean island of Ibiza is the perfect time and place for this.
Nourish, connect, relax, energize and detox your life. Feel radiantly alive, lighter, increase your well-being and have fun!
Do you feel like rejuvenating and energizing
your body and mind?
The combination of
- Nourishing food
- Outside activities
- Empowering workshops
- New friends
- Fresh air and the ocean
- The spirit of Ibiza
in a natural and supportive environment like Ibiza, all nourish and support the body, mind and spirit. The environment and seasons have great influence in our lives. Spring is ideal, there is a sense of renewal as we let go of the old and begin to blossom with the warm rays of sun on the skin and the scent of flowers in the air.
Movement creates energy. It awakens your physical alertness, helps to feel where in your body energy is stagnant or blocked.
Detox, Yoga and spirit awakening
It’s our fifth retreat on the magical island. We love it make it better every time check out these impressions
Or read what other’s say
“I just finished spending a truly amazing week with Anke and her team, as she also chooses us 🙂 and the Retreat was superb! The island of Ibiza rocks but her way of taking you through the journey is delicate! A strange mix of joy, happiness and relax mode invades you and permeates your soul all along, I will cherish this time. Thank you all, thanks again and best wishes. Namaste!!!”
Ianna Cortado / Madrid, May 2019
8 days / 7 nights – Yoga, detox & shine package:
- Twice daily yoga classes ( Vinyasa Flow, Mindful Flow, Anusara Inspired, Yin + Restorative Yoga) or meditation and pranayama session
- 2 insightful workshops
- Asana Lab – learn more about physical movements and your mind/body connection. Working with Prana (energy) and using it to increase your quality of life.
- #Iamremarkable empowering and inspiring. Format is developed by Grow with Google and Anke is a facilitator of this powerful program.
- 7 nights exclusive accommodation / shared double / twin occupancy and exclusive use of the villa.
- 7 x breakfast brunch with superfoods and all kind of delicious, nourishing ingredience. Always adding a little extra for your taste buds
- 3 x Group dinner at the villa (prepared by Vegi Tales Ibiza – 3 course vegetarian menu)
- 1 Juice / Smoothie day after our brunch in the morning
- 1 afternoon and 1 full day is off without program so you can enjoy the island, go on a day trip or wellness treatments
- Spa treatments, Massages (therapists can come to the villa)
- Depending on the weather further group activities to Hippie Markets, Benirras sunset drumming, a day trip to stunning Formentera, hiking around Ibiza in spring or enjoying gorgeous mediterranean beaches and some soulful-selfcare
- Sunset hikes and ceremony in a special energy place during sunset
- Additional meals, outside dinner or dancing
- All additional activities are not included in the retreat package
What to expect from this Yoga Retreat
Whilst at the yoga retreat you will practice, Yoga, Meditation and breathwork 2 x daily as well as 2 empowering workshops. This is connecting us to the higher energies within us to bring out our higher self, our vibrant being while relaxing the body and mind. The yoga classes allow your body to gain strength and flexibility, but most of all inner peace. During the retreat, you will begin to feel how your body progressively changes, through posture, body suppleness and muscle tone. Expect to spend a lot of time outside and indulge in delicious food.
The workshops aim to be inspiring and supportive, taking the time to explore Yoga Asana’s, and the connection between Asana’s and your energy. You´ll learn new tools on how yoga can increase your life and well-being, that is accessible for all levels, no matter whether you are a beginner or advanced.
During your week away in Ibiza paradise, you will find yourself surrounded by like-minded others, empowering each other on your retreat journey. The retreat opens up your choices to expand and leave your comfort zones behind with activities such as: hiking along the Mediterranean coastline, dancing like no one is watching in a secret cave, connecting with interesting new people and experiencing all the luxuries a retreat provides. With therapists visiting the villa, meaning no need to leave your own space, we aim to create a personalized experience to allow you to fully submerge yourself and gain great inner peace and comfort.
Our aim by the end of the retreat is to leave feeling energized, lighter, alive, nourished, stronger and more radiant. This retreat provides a healthy, relaxing, transformative, inspiring and of course, fun Yoga holiday experience – one that could possibly change your life for the better…
Nourish your radiance
We´ll be offering healthy, delicious meals and healing juices. This is going to nourish your senses & your body. The food is prepared with love from our private chefs.
True to the motto “eat right, shine bright”. On retreat you will embark on a culinary journey with creative plant-based menus. (Ok, ok, we’ll add spanish cheese. It’s too good to miss out on that)
Each morning after yoga we enjoy a fresh healthy juice or smoothie and a delicious breakfast / brunch. Tea and fruits are available throughout the retreat as well as purified drinking water. In the middle of the retreat we´ll have a juice / smoothie day.
As Ibiza has a huge choice of great locations and restaurants we´ll spend evenings out the villa to enjoy some of this too.
We stay at the stunning Prana-Ibiza Retreat Centre.
We all know how important location is to feel comfortable. The much loved house is situated on a luxury private estate on the beautiful island of Ibiza. With its fragrant fruit trees, water features, swimming pool and ornamental fish pond, the house and grounds are the perfect place from which to enjoy your retreat.
The villa situated in a peaceful rural location near the main town Santa Eularia. The house has got heating and fire place inside. It nice and quiet without being isolated. The beach is within 15 mins walking distance or 5 min by car.
As soon as you enter the grounds of Prana Ibiza it will become evident that this is not just a holiday villa but a very much loved family home. Designed by the famous architect Blakstad, the comfortable finca is the perfect location for our detox yoga retreat in Ibiza.
Accommodation in double rooms, which are all equipped with single or king beds. Shared double / twin occupancy. Some rooms have their own bathroom, some are shared.
Time schedule (example)
Saturday, May 8th arrival day.
- Check in 4 pm.
- 5 pm: Welcome / Get together/ snack and Mocktails
- 5.30 pm: Opening Ceremony + Grounding Yoga Session
- 8 pm: Group dinner (3 course Menu)
- 8.00 Tee
- 8.30 am Morning meditation energizing Yoga session (Detox flow)
- 10.30 am breakfast brunch buffet
- free time / beach or mindful group activities (optional) / special on Sundays ~ Sunset drumming in Benirras
Monday-Thursday: (daily example)
- 8.30 am Morning meditation, Pranayama energizing Yoga session (Detox flow)
- 10/10.30 am breakfast brunch buffet
- free time or 2 x inspiring workshops
- 5.30 pm: Restorative / Yin Yoga
- 7.30/8.00 pm: 2 x Group dinner in the villa otherwise outside or not on our detox day
- 8.30/9.00 am breakfast
- Free time for the rest of the day
Saturday May 15th, departure day, Check out: 11 am
- 8.oo am Morning Yoga
- Closing ceremony
- 9. 30 am breakfast
- 11.00 am check out
(Schedule is subject to change, depending on the weather and group energy)
Health & Hygiene
We all want to stay healthy in this unprecedented times. So we all take extra care. 1,5 m distance is recommended and no problem in our spacious Villa and gardens. Staff, catering + teacher are briefed and are taking extra care. Clean and disinfected surroundings are provided
Activities and Yoga take places outside with fresh air as much as possible (we love nature, sun and fresh air)
Health and well-being of the group is our priority. Arrival at the villa and participation at the retreat is not permitted with any signs of Covid-19 symptoms. We expect everyone to be responsible and careful. The goal is to enjoy this retreat energized, relaxed and happy.
Want to know more?
Contact / Booking / more information:
Get in contact via e-mail