Shine Yoga Retreat, Portugal, October 2019.
Ignite your wild wellness & cultural adventure retreat
Together we tap into the divine code of nature and ignite our wild
- Yoga, magical pranayama and meditation
- Spiritual workshops and self-inquiry
- Wellness and urban zen
- A dream retreat center in perfect location
- A magical country and international group of like minded people
Portugal, somewhere in the fairyland between
Lisbon, Sintra, Cascais and Ericeira
0ctober 5th – 12th, 2019
8 days / 7 nights – Yoga, wellness and culture in Portugal
October 5th -12th, 2019
- 8 days with program
- 7 nights exclusive accommodation / shared double / twin occupancy
- 7 x extensive breakfast, 7 x healthy vegetarian lunch, 7 x healthy vegetarian dinner (all meals prepared by our private chef in the villa)
- 2 x Daily morning Yoga, Detox Flow & afternoon/evening Yin or Gentle Flow Yoga (Anusara and Tantric inspired Vinyasa Yoga) or meditation + Pranayama (Breathwork)
- 2 x workshops: Exploring the Anatomy of emotions / Igniting your wild – exploring the divine feminine (Shakti) in us (men & women).
- Exclusive use of our private Retreat centre (Indoor / Outdoor Yoga space / Pool / Sauna / Whirlpool / Fireplace and cozy luxurious areas to socialize and relax)
- Surfboards and gym equipment
- Extra bonus: Nancy & Anke as energetic teacher duo, with 1000 hours of accredited teacher trainings = 2 x high vibe
- Group activities in Sintra, Ericeira, Cascais, Playa Grande, Portguese night in Lisbon
Who is this retreat for?
- For those who understand the importance of self-love, but needs a little structure and guidance to make this habitual.
- Real people: people who love yoga, a healthy, active lifestyle, but also love having a sun downer and enjoy some vino verde.
- Those who need a time-out, want to spend more time in nature and in their bodies, than in their heads
- Those who want to invest into their well-being and want to learn more about their bodies, the mind / body connection, asana´s and overall explore more in their personal practice than in their usual 90 min class in the local studio or in front of Youtube.
- Those who need a shift, an ignition, or a jumpstart in life, work, etc.
- Those who want to level up; mentally, emotionally, energetically and spiritually
- Those who want to connect to their own divine self and take time to reflect about our one and only precious life. Those who are curious to explore more about our mind and body connection and how this is holding us back to thrive fully and shine from within.
- Those who are looking for inspiration, new friends, a great supporting community.
- Those who need a detox (digital – physical – mental) Life is just sometimes too overwhelming and we need to rest and just be to recharge our batteries.
- Those who want to simply relax, spoil themselves in this gorgeous Portuguese house in a perfect location, treat themselves with amazing food, the luxury of being taken care of, personalized spa treatments, a garage full of toys like surfboards, a private sauna, jacuzzi and swimming pool, adventures in Lisbon, Sintra or Ericeira… and so much more.
Location – WHAT DO WE HAVE FOR YOU?
A top location, a design villa with stunning views of Sintra’s castles on one side, wide, quiet grasland and the ocean on the other side. The house offers private or shared rooms, gym, amazing views, jacuzzi, sauna, steam bath, chill-out areas, and a huge outside area with swimming pool. 2 dedicated areas to practice Yoga inside and outside areas, to enjoy this sacred practice in all conditions. All of this located 3 minutes away from the Ocean.
You’ll feel relaxed, grounded and ‘at home’ in no time. The rooms are lovely decorated and designed carefully with special love to details, in order to offer an idyllic accommodation experience. Get immersed in our “boutique hotel” style rooms, “retreat’ and have the best rest after a wonderful day.
We offer different kinds of rooms, in order to fit all your needs:
Suites, double rooms, twins and a dorm room (with a walk-in closet, Carrie Bradshaw, could have only dreamed about…)
For details please send an e-mail to Anke.
TIME SCHEDULE (example):
Saturday, October 5th arrival day.
- Retreat starts at 4 pm. Welcome / Get together
- 4.30 pm: Afternoon Yoga Session by the pool
- 7.30 pm: Group dinner (3 course Menue)
Sunday: (daily example / subject to change)
- 8.30 am Morning meditation Detox Yoga session
- 10.00 am breakfast brunch buffet
- free time / beach, hiking, relaxing in the villa
- 4.00 pm: Afternoon workshop (2x workshops during the retreat) Energizing / Inspiring topic or 5 Elements-dance during sunset in the secret cave.
Lot´s of options for workshops-free afternoons like day trips to Sintra, Ericeira, Playa Grande, Cascais. We are close to everything. Cliff walks, Stand up paddle boarding, Spa treatments, wellness or simply free time = me time, relax by the pool or on the daybed by the little lake.
- 5.30 pm: Restorative / slow flow or Yin Yoga
- 7.30/8.00 pm: Group dinner
Saturday, October 11th, departure day, Check out: 11 am
- 7.30 Morning Yoga
- 8.30 / 9 am breakfast brunch buffet
Want to know more?
About Nancy & Anke:
Nancy Goodfellow & Anke Graewer are a power teacher duo and they complete each other like Yin + Yang. Their teaching is weaving in inspiration from Anusara, Vinyasa Flow and Hatha Tantra Yoga. This style is strengthening your body, activating Prana, calming the mind and touching your heart. It is guaranteed that the vibe is high and every student is getting full attention and support during classes and their personal transformation.
Nancy is Yoga director and co-owner of Pranamar Villas and Yoga Retreat in Costa Rica, she is extremely well known for her inspiring and creative daily classes, workshops, retreats and international Teacher Trainings. Her twenty years of committed practice, her personal inspiring lifestyle and her continual curiosity towards life’s most mysterious aspects are all part of why she has so many devoted students. Anke (RYT-500 hrs) is the driving force behind Shine-Yoga. She is putting all her heart and knowledge into creating the best retreat experience for you. More about her Yoga journey or here story here. Together they have well over 1000 hours of Yoga Alliance certified training’s or philosophy studies, they’ve led many retreats and inspire with a head full of wisdom.
Both experienced life changing shifts and a great sense of union, inner strength and freedom, through years of Yoga practice. They have both dedicated their lives to Yoga and well-being and are passionate to share their knowledge as forces, that interact as dynamic system, in which the whole is greater than the assembled parts. Their complimentary energies (think of – soft, sensual, compassionate, empowering, caring, uplifting, courageous, & passionate) are elevating the Yoga practice to a new level and are giving you an unforgettable experience.
NOURISH your body and soul:
A balanced diet full of nutrients is crucial for a retreat and when you practice a lot of Yoga. We love nourishing meals and know that the food is the fuel, that moves your body. That´s why our chef will pay special attention in preparing the most delicious and healthy dishes with fresh and local products.
- Day trips to Lisbon, Sintra, Ericeira
- Spa treatments, Massages
- Hiking and exploring the wild beautiful coastline
- 1:1 session Yoga, Reiki
- And many more
Portugal has a special, grounding and down to earth energy. Nancy and I are in love with the wild and untouched country. Especially in autumn. That golden, late summer light and usually warm temperatures are adding extra magic, to the retreat. We have both spend a lot of time here and know the area very well. This is why we have chosen to host our retreat here, in this perfect location between Lisbon, Sintra and Ericeira.
Sintra is a small and very picturesque city close to our retreat center and located in the hills surrounded by the most beautiful nature. You will feel like in a fairy tale surrounded by colorful castles, amazing buildings and endless gardens. Unesco World Heritage since 1995.
What can we say of Lisbon, one of our favorite cities with so much charm and hidden gems in every corner, a place that invites you to walk and get lost into their streets, with countless viewpoints and places where you can breathe and feel the true life of Lisbon.
AND NOW. You wonder how you can be part of it?
Send me an e-mail for further details & prices.
Let’s go where the wild things are…
Join us in Portugal!
We are looking forward to connecting with you.
Nancy & Anke